JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy

cleaning out the parts cabinet...

all prices are shipped or FTF in SE Columbia County

---

$35 - like-new, unused Tango Down FDE VFG full size

$20 - well-used Tango Down OD VFG that I chopped down - I'll be happy to blast it with any camo color before I ship

$30 - Old style QRP mount- heavily used, comes with modified bolt plate and thumb-screw - modifications made by me, FOR me (so same as above, but more so) - does NOT come with riser for use with ARs with fixed front sights.

$35 - Second gen FDE M4 stock - milspec - good condition, some staining in the grain but no real scratches or dents, surprisingly

SOLD $60 - New style QRP mount- new, unused, comes with riser for use with ARs with fixed front sights

SOLD $5 - New end-plates, price each, have 4, from BravoCo

SOLD $95 - Used Battlecomp 1.0 muzzle device - has about 3,000 rounds, and shows some rub wear, very slight port erosion, but still well within 85%+ service life, probably a lot more.

SOLD $55 - Larue x300 m1913 mount (for mounting x300 weaponlight to AR style rails) - used, like new

SOLD $35 - Lightly used rail-mount LMT front sight

SOLD $15 - used chaging handles - these are all in good condition with some wear, some more than others, so first-come-first-serve..

SOLD $20 - A1 stock that's been painted as seen in the pic... experimental piece, paint can be easily stripped.. no RE included- just stock body, baseplate, and sling swivel

SOLD $25 - Aimpoint rubber unit cover - as far as I know, the FDE ones aren't available anymore, so this is now hard to find. it's a little dirty, but there are NO tears... overall very good condition, just needs a scrub with an old toothbrush

SOLD $20 - New charging handle - probably CMT, but possibly DPMS (not sure how long I've had these, but I switched to CMT from DPMS for misc parts about 3 years ago)

SOLD $10 - New mid-length gas tubes, price each, have 2, from BravoCo

SOLD $10 - YHM riser - using this with the stupid useless ring Aimpoint C3s come with will give you an "absolute cowitness"

SOLD $40 - Set-screw mounting FSB - this front sight base has 4 set-screws instead of pins - lightly used, comes with brand new post assembly

SOLD $40 - Chopped carry handle rear sight... chopped by me, FOR me (which means it's not as cleanly chopped as those i do for customers, but still very well done, relatively speaking!) in good condition, can't remember what kind of paint i put on the bare aluminum, but it looks like alumablack. not pretty, but very effective

SOLD $6 - New, unused A2 Birdcage flashhider

SOLD $5 - Used A2 " "

SOLD $110 - Used Battlecomp 1.5 muzzle device - has probably 100-300 rounds through it - important: was previously pinned/tig'ed to a weapon, carefully removed, repaired, and gray primered for whatever color you want to paint it - fully functional, including to re-permanently attach to a gun - PM me for more details

SOLD $25 each - Two Vortexs that are the same as the Battlecomp 1.5 above- removed, repaired, refinished. One is painted flat black (is pre-paint in the pic), the other is flat textured brown (it's actually a cool color)

SOLD $40 - Magpul MOE - milspec - very good condition used

---

as i said, all prices are OBO- some prices i will be fairly firm on, others i might be willing to move a bit on... so if you think i'm asking too much, make an offer! prices are also the same whether shipped or FTF in SE Columbia county Oregon.

no trades, payment cash or Paypal "gift" (or you pay the fee), NO "e-checks," see pics below, if you're very seriously interested i'll be happy to take a closer/better pic of any item

thanks

pixies...

here's the repaired area of the BC 1.5.. just a little dip in the finish:

100_2145.jpg
100_2146.jpg

100_2137.jpg

100_2160.jpg

100_2147.jpg

100_2149.jpg

100_2151.jpg

100_2153.jpg

100_2154.jpg

100_2155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
server won't let me edit the OP...

will sell last 4 remaining items for $85 shipped

make offers on items individually- would like to CLOSE this thread.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top