JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some GI mags, Trying to find a good deal on some. Most people seem to want a P mag price for a old GI beat up Magazine. If you have some for a good price, Send me a PM. Have cash or trade, If I could find 5 or 6 30 rd mags for 30-35 cash that would be good.

.45's

There are pretty dang good prices on new GI mags on midway. Even Pmags are pretty cheap right now. I wouldn't bother with trying to buy used ones on here. People finally realized that they paid WWAAYYYYYY to much for the mags they hoarded a 6 months ago now they want to sell them for more than they are worth trying to recoop some of the money the foolishly spent.

Here's a good example.

www.northwestfirearms.com/showthread.php?t=146741

So, you want a pair GI mags that are essentially worth $11-$12 each used with Magpul followers to trade for (1) P-MAG that's worth about $10-$11? Am I seeing this right?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.