JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have more mags than I need, and they seem to be a bit "in demand" at the moment. This posting involves what I consider "the big 3", when it comes to higher end polymer mags...Magpul, Lancer, and Troy. All are of excellent quality, and that's why each has its own place in my range bag. Everyone knows PMags are solid. If you don't realize Lancers or Troys are equal in quality, please ask around. I'm confident the reviews you'll hear will be exceptionally respectable. Lancers might be the toughest poly mags on the planet.

Lot #1
(5) Magpul PMags- Gen M2, black, 30rds, new in plastic.
Price: $95, delivered.

Lot #2
(5) Lancer L5 AWM- Black, 30rds, new is plastic.
Price: $95, delivered.

Lot #3
(5) Troy Battlemags- Black, 30rds, NEW but not in plastic, flat and pull-tab baseplates included (also have a couple in coyote brown)
Price: $90, delivered.

I use each of these mags and consider them all to be of optimal quality. But that's just my preference. Do your own research and figure out what you desire most. Prices listed are the delivered prices...to your door. So the $18-19 per mag I'm charging is actually closer to $16per when you factor in shipping. Tens of thousands of people are currently on online waiting lists right now hoping to pay similar prices. PayPal preferred, checks/MOs also accepted. First "I'll take it" PM gets priority. Will ship within 24hrs of PayPal payment, so you get your product in 2-5 days.

I have more than I'll need, so I'm happy to pass some along essentially 'at cost'. One lot of the Troys available (I'm keeping the rest), 2-3 lots each of the PMags and Lancers (cuz I have a bunch).

The Lance mags are top quality with steel-reinforced feed lips (similar to Glock mags); you can load them FULL and store for a year, pull'em out and shoot w/ZERO feeding problems. Good luck with your sale, I wish I needed more mags...:s0131:...:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top