JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD.

Hardened Arms lower, PSA 16in. Mid length stainless steel upper. Cabela's 2-7 scope in nikon rings, 19 mags 5 cproduct stainless steel, 3 troy battle mags, 4 pmags, 5 MSAR and 2 MSAR 40 round. The MSAR mags are third gen, I tried a few and they function fine. 780 rounds of ammo, 700 tula, 60 pmc and 20 federal. Only 300 rounds threw it so far, mix of steel and brass cased with zero malfunctions. Also comes with a 45 degree red dot mount, vertical fore grip and tactical case with mag pockets. I just need some cash or I wouldn't sell it.

Also have a Redfield red / green dot with built in laser I can throw in for another $50 or add to trades.

Asking $875 for everything or trade but I need around $450 cash. Can meet as far south as everett at Sound loan. I could meet in the Seattle area if you know an ffl that's reasonable.

Trade wise, I'm pretty open. Off the top of my head, I'd like a .357 or .44 ruger double or single action with 3-4 in barrel, xds 9mm, xd 9mm with 4 or 5 inch barrel, 10/22 or "tactical ". 22, or don't laugh but a Hi Point. 45 carbine. Open to other offers.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top