JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know one of the reasons why everybody wants pmags is because when used with the dust covers, they don't experience the "lip creep" that metal mags do. How long do you actually have to store metal mags full before this occurs? Has anybody actually experienced a problem with this?

I didn't know metal mags opened out of spec. I've stored mine for months at a time before cycling the rounds out at the range.

I really like the PMags for their enhanced feeding and cartridge handling inside the mag, such as the ridge that holds the shoulder back. It's a beautiful design.

I just replaced al the GI mags at work with PMAGS. Out of 80 or so mags in 5 years we had probably 6-8 fail in one way or another. Usually the weld on the back broke. Probably due to the user smacking it too hard to "seat the rounds." a few springs went here and there. Probably more wear from dropping on concrete in training than everything else. We rotated them monthly though. Peter Kokalis is a huge Pmag fan and according to him.... he can no longer recommend any other magazine for the AR-15/M-16. Lots of value for the money.

Where was your pmag order placed and how long were you waiting on the order?? I've got some on order that I'm now on the thirteenth week waiting on and I'm hoping that there is light at the end of the tunnel! :s0155:

Damn that's horrible! I made 3 orders at US Cav. I got the 1st one the week after ordering. Then the Great Savior was elected and I placed two more orders. They took 2-2-1/2 months to get to me. Magpul has some serious back orders going on. Everywhere I checked they were back ordered. Hopefully some of the knee jerk buying has subsided some as I'm off to make my AR tacticool now.

I ordered a couple from Cobra tactical at least two months ago, but so far, no pmags. The lousy part is that I paid for them already, so at this point, I am just out the money. Weak.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top