Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR/M4 parts - Sabre, DD, Vltor, Mega, etc ALL SOLD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Ben Beckerich, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

All prices are shipped or FTF, and OBO

- SOLD Sabre Defense M5 14.5 midlength barrel, fixed FSB, about 75 rounds fired - barrel had muzzle device permanently attached, so there's a small dimple in the threads. Also, the FSB pins are a little out of alignment.. this doesn't effect anything, but it should be noted for you pickier types - $215

- SOLD G&R tactical carrier group with CMT MPI bolt - chambered a couple of times, but zero rounds fired - $120

- SOLD forged M4 upper from BCUSA, some minor exterior wear, unsure of round count, inside shows what i'd call "minor?" wear - $65

- SOLD Daniel Defense 12.0 FSPM - some minor scuffing, possibly small wear spot from larue light mount - $200

- SOLD Mega complete lower - Bravo receiver extension, h buffer, spring, and burnsed loop end plate, i believe CMT LPK, Vltor black modstock - about 200 rounds on the receiver and LPK, stock assembly was a takeoff and probably has several hundred more rounds - receiver extension threads got a little goobered at the index channel from a severely over-staked endplate when i pulled it from it's original gun.. totally inconsequential if you're not intending to pull off and reinstall the receiver extension, but if you do, just make sure the RE is centered when you torque down the castle nut. not visible from outside. comes with LMT ambi selector, modified for righties. - $270 with stock, to your FFL, or $220 to your FFL without stock

will add more later, pics avail upon request, no trades at this time, local pickup available along the hwy 30 corridor between rainier and corn pass in oregon, paypal add 3%.

thanks for looking

2. Ben Beckerich

bump.. price reduced on the bbl

3. Ben Beckerich

bump up le jam

make offer on the barrel. i can deliver in portland today only, here in about an hour or so.

4. Ben Beckerich

bump- Sabre barrel still available, price reduced

5. Ben Beckerich

bump- why no wanty on the barrel? make an offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.