JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the most part are all the controls the same on AR LPK's? Meaning the mag release, safety selector and slide stop. I am trying to build new AR and I am thinking of how the end product will look this time around, and was wondering if any full parts kits came with an alternate style controls? I have no issues with the basic ones, just looking to change it up a little this time around. Or is this something you need to source out individually?

Unfortunately most come with standard trigger and all. If you just buy all the lower parts separate and then buy the extra good stuff it will cost you a bunch more. But I almost always put a better trigger group in a biuld sooner or later.So it kinda costs as much.
You can some times find the LPK without the trigger group
So yeah you need to out source or just find the little bits individually

B.A.D. lever from Magpul, the benefit to those is debatable..but trigger group for sure. Some trigger groups come with a fancy safety selector, but you can pretty much upgrade everything. PSA sells the LPK with no trigger group :D