JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nice to see AR lowers for $149.99 at multiple places and LPK for $89.99. Still not as cheap as they were but they are getting closer and closer. I think by mid summer prices will be as low as they once were. Now ammo is another story!!!

So glad to see this...I have noticed prices for everything are getting better....I am ready to walk into a sporting goods store and buy whatever the hell I want without having to sell the hunting truck to do it!!

Yeah... but why buy an on-paper one when I can get a perfectly legal no-paper 80%-95% "Partially Completed Receiver" like this one:
<broken link removed>
that ONLY needs a jig and a drill-press to complete by cutting the FCG pocket, for the same price? (And as a bonus, once you've bought the jig you can keep popping out as many PCR's as you like... AS LONG AS you're not building them with intent to sell or distribute.)

Yeah... but why buy an on-paper one when I can get a perfectly legal no-paper 80%-95% "Partially Completed Receiver" like this one:
<broken link removed>
that ONLY needs a jig and a drill-press to complete by cutting the FCG pocket, for the same price? (And as a bonus, once you've bought the jig you can keep popping out as many PCR's as you like... AS LONG AS you're not building them with intent to sell or distribute.)

What would all the jigs cost you? Do you need any special drill bits or anything or is it pretty much anything off homedepot shelves

I'd suggest Harbor Freight for a drill-press and bits--and really, if you're curious about homebuilding do check out the Home Gunsmith Forum at Home Gunsmith Forums ; those guys are experts, I'm still just in the "learning before even buying tools" phase.

If you only want one or two AR's and aren't a total privacy freak it's not worth it, but if you have a curious mind, possibly even an interest in someday learning how to do 'em from 0% billets or forgings, and don't have the computer savvy and budget for a stereolithographic printer and Defense Distributed's 3d-print lower, plus the absolute privacy assurance of something that's "never officially existed"...

Take a look at this doc: DIY Suppliers List

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads