JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i know a lot of people that do not face book and stuff like that but i was in willamette valley arms in hillsboro today as i am every friday and they got a shipment of ar lowers in. they are 250$ each they are stripped models so if that is a good deal to you cool ! they are new i do know that but not a ar person. they also have ...........9MM in stock ! didn't check the price but hey they have some in stock they also have 7.62x39 tiger and wolf and 45 ammo. just say na sent ya ! i don't get anything out of it but i love looking at confused faces. lol makes my day. but hey they really are good people and i love to pass on what they get in stock and once again for those interested their number is 503-547-1911. they are always busy but still answer the phone.

so just saw a update from them. they said they found out some of the competiotion was selling lowers now for 250$ so in a huge hope to drive prices down they are now selling lowers for 205$ !

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top