JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm interested in getting into the AR platform. Looking for a decent, entry-level AR lower (preferably stripped; I want to build).

Dealers and FFLs, please don't contact me unless you're willing to sell as a private OR resident, FTF. Looking for FTF with OR resident.

from what i understand, dealers can do so--if they want--but on a limited basis. there does exist a difference between one's personal life and business (ffl) life. the only issue with ffl's pursuing ftf transactions concerns sheer quantity: the atf finds it a problem for ffls to purchase as an ffl and then sell in a personal ftf transaction; ffls can "sell to themselves" and then sell ftf if they wanted, but if constant it is considered abuse.

i am assuming ffls have property outside of their business, or are the personal firearms of an ffl still business property? how else might an ffl distinguish between business property and personal property?

plus, i decided to include that bit about ffls because i'm tired of being contacted by ffls every time i post a "firearms wanted" ad.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.