JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey so I was wondering if any of you experienced AR builders could tell me what tools I will need to install a complete lower parts kit into a stripped lower? Assuming the OSP background check is back online tomorrow I will be picking both of these up and going to make a project out of it for the day. Just wondering in advance if there were any special tools I will need other than the basics which I already have. Thanks in advance, Erik :s0155:

Roll pin punches and a set of robo-grips with some duct tape....not 100% necessary, but help.

Everyone freaks over the front detent spring, but I have yet to lose one, if you need to, a razor blade works well to hold it in place as you slide in the pin....

Why longer than an hour? So you can spend more time in the man cave?

Exactly! I've got a free schedule tomorrow and now im going to be wishing I had money for the upper to go with it so I can test it out. Now I'm just going to have to sit there and stare at it all day long wishing it wasn't raining and that it was complete! :(

Exactly! I've got a free schedule tomorrow and now im going to be wishing I had money for the upper to go with it so I can test it out. Now I'm just going to have to sit there and stare at it all day long wishing it wasn't raining and that it was complete! :(

Hey man I'm in Salem by Minto Brown Park, honestly I can do it in less than 15 minutes, I've got all the tools for it, my payment, beer!!

Oh and A2 stock or M4 type? Different Armorer wrenches, need to know which one to bring,

James

Hey man I'm in Salem by Minto Brown Park, honestly I can do it in less than 15 minutes, I've got all the tools for it, my payment, beer!!

Oh and A2 stock or M4 type? Different Armorer wrenches, need to know which one to bring,

James

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. I will be throwing an m4 stock on it but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy that today as well. I still want to check out a few others before buying a magpul ctr again. Also, I may have to take you up on that offer PM me and maybe we can work something out.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top