JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No problem.....but like I said, Del-Ton's kits ARE DPMS....just minus the shrink wrapped package. I like Del-Ton too, I've put together at least 4 rifles using their stuff.

Beltfed shooters is having a special dealer pricing offer on all DPMS and Armalite products. I just got the price for the DPMS kits @ $46.07 plus shipping which should be low as there will probably be a combined order with some other people so not one person is having to bear the full shipping cost for one kit.

<broken link removed>

Well I am building it, to it will be Sub-moa!!!

THX pedo

So when you build it... how many separate "parts" do you need to hunt down and purchase to end up with a completed weapon? And how much do the parts typically run total for the whole thing?

I've never built one myself so I'm curious. :s0155:

Here is an Idea.. list of parts for the del-ton kit

http://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt100.htm

another +1 to Del-Ton...I've used them MANY times in the past. Great customer service.

As to how difficult:

Have you played with legos?

Can you change your oil?

Did you have tinker toys as a kid?

Do you own a couple of screw drivers and MAYBE a roll pin punch set??

That's about how difficult it is....

I am not say this my his behalf...

But I know in the past Wichaka ( Steve ) has offered to go up to his shop and help people build some...

Given the Lowers being snatched up maybe we can do a road trip up there.

If you have(or get) a c&r ffl, the dealer price at brownells is $44.............

But i've heard they are a little backordered on their mags and lowers these days, wouldn't surprise me to find out their lower kits were bo'd as well......
--carlos

Thanks for the reality check coctailer.(i mean that sincerely...)

yeah, what hasn't gone up lately..............oh, yeah, that's right, my income......

At least i'm glad i laid in a chitpot before the increase........as well as lowers, bbls, and uppers.....

Went kinda nutz on the ee over on barfcom a couple of years ago, and bought everything somebody would pop up with for a decent price.........

Feel like i'm sitting on the ol lost dutchmans mine right about now....

And 'no' i'm not interested in selling any, i sell hot dogs, i >buy< guns!!!!
--carlos

HEY JOEY--

HIT THE NEXT ACSWW SHOW(10JAN09), STOP BY THE KITCHEN, AND I'LL COMP YA A DOG!!!!

THE 'ARMS COLLECTORS OF SW WASHINGTON' HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AS THE 'BARBERTON SHOW' BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN MEETING AT THE BARBERTON GRANGE...BUT NO LONGER....FOR THE NEXT YEAR(AT LEAST) WE'LL BE AT THE SQUAREDANCE CENTER ON SR-503(AT 107TH ST)..........

FOR A MAP AND DIRECTIONS, HIT www.acsww.org THE SITE SAYS THE SHOW RUNS FROM '8-2' BUT TRUST ME, IT'S AN 8-NOON SHOW.........

AND I GOT CARRIED AWAY, SORRY FOR THE 'HIJACK'..........
--CARLOS

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads