JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No problem.....but like I said, Del-Ton's kits ARE DPMS....just minus the shrink wrapped package. I like Del-Ton too, I've put together at least 4 rifles using their stuff.

Beltfed shooters is having a special dealer pricing offer on all DPMS and Armalite products. I just got the price for the DPMS kits @ $46.07 plus shipping which should be low as there will probably be a combined order with some other people so not one person is having to bear the full shipping cost for one kit.

<broken link removed>

Well I am building it, to it will be Sub-moa!!!

THX pedo

So when you build it... how many separate "parts" do you need to hunt down and purchase to end up with a completed weapon? And how much do the parts typically run total for the whole thing?

I've never built one myself so I'm curious. :s0155:

Here is an Idea.. list of parts for the del-ton kit

http://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt100.htm

another +1 to Del-Ton...I've used them MANY times in the past. Great customer service.

As to how difficult:

Have you played with legos?

Can you change your oil?

Did you have tinker toys as a kid?

Do you own a couple of screw drivers and MAYBE a roll pin punch set??

That's about how difficult it is....

I am not say this my his behalf...

But I know in the past Wichaka ( Steve ) has offered to go up to his shop and help people build some...

Given the Lowers being snatched up maybe we can do a road trip up there.

If you have(or get) a c&r ffl, the dealer price at brownells is $44.............

But i've heard they are a little backordered on their mags and lowers these days, wouldn't surprise me to find out their lower kits were bo'd as well......
--carlos

Thanks for the reality check coctailer.(i mean that sincerely...)

yeah, what hasn't gone up lately..............oh, yeah, that's right, my income......

At least i'm glad i laid in a chitpot before the increase........as well as lowers, bbls, and uppers.....

Went kinda nutz on the ee over on barfcom a couple of years ago, and bought everything somebody would pop up with for a decent price.........

Feel like i'm sitting on the ol lost dutchmans mine right about now....

And 'no' i'm not interested in selling any, i sell hot dogs, i >buy< guns!!!!
--carlos

HEY JOEY--

HIT THE NEXT ACSWW SHOW(10JAN09), STOP BY THE KITCHEN, AND I'LL COMP YA A DOG!!!!

THE 'ARMS COLLECTORS OF SW WASHINGTON' HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AS THE 'BARBERTON SHOW' BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN MEETING AT THE BARBERTON GRANGE...BUT NO LONGER....FOR THE NEXT YEAR(AT LEAST) WE'LL BE AT THE SQUAREDANCE CENTER ON SR-503(AT 107TH ST)..........

FOR A MAP AND DIRECTIONS, HIT www.acsww.org THE SITE SAYS THE SHOW RUNS FROM '8-2' BUT TRUST ME, IT'S AN 8-NOON SHOW.........

AND I GOT CARRIED AWAY, SORRY FOR THE 'HIJACK'..........
--CARLOS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads