JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When will my credit card be charged?

Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s)

With most internet orders, there is a pending charge for the total amount of your order on the account you used for the purchase. This amount is deducted from your balance, but do not actually clear your account. We charge your card when it goes into the shop to be built or when it ships, depending on what you ordered. What is the reason for this held charge? This let's us know that it is a valid account and it also checks your the billing address and CVV2 code you entered to the billing address on the card. This helps prevent identity theft. Your card will be charged when it goes into the shop to be built or when it ships. You then should receive a tracking number.

That's per the http://www.del-ton.com/help_answer.asp?ID=14#11 page at Del-Ton.com

I have had 2 kits from JT Distributing (www.jtdistributing.net) and they have been excellent quality and a good price too.
The first was a KISS 16 " Carbine that I got April of last year, and traded for a Mare's leg pistol which I just sold on GunsAmerica.

The second is my 20" Match rifle upper

I also have a 7.5" pistol upper from Model 1 sales

Quality on all 3 has been great so far - only have a few hundred rounds between them all.

The pistol and match rifle were ordered the day after the election and arrived in December.

I have not looked from them directy. Seems no matter where I look everything is out of stock. Vendors haven't caught up from the big rush. I was kinda hoping it was over.

I was in Beavercreek Armory the other day...they had some lowers in there, cant remember what they were going for, but I can only assume that its not going to be cheap. Oh and from what I could tell they were Olympic Arms.

Instead of building one, you just might be better off to buy a complete rifle. the reason I say this, is before NOV 4th a person could build a AR15 for between 500.00 to 800.00 bucks or so, but since NOV 4th the prices for AR15 parts & rifle has shot up to about the prices of what an AR10 parts & rifles goes for. And I doubt the rush will stop until the new assault ban comes in

LOL ya I realize this. Im not locked in on building one. but Im kinda on a budget so if I could find one at a good price(probably not going to happen) I would like to have one.

I have to agree, I bought a Bushmaster ORC from the Tigard Gun Broker a few months back for around 1k. Only because I couldnt find any parts to build one, and the parts that I could order and then wait 6 months for would end up costing me more than the whole rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top