JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have a good reccommendations on an AR kit. I am kicking around the idea of building something very basic. Will it save a few bucks? If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be nice?

I looked at their kits and some reviews from other sites. Seems to be a good kit besides the long line
You're pretty well stuck in line everywhere so go with whomever has the price point and is most likely to actually deliver the goods. If you're waiting for a company to show stock you will be waiting a long time, most companies are filling back orders and never even bothering to show stock.

I might just piece one together although that is probably not cost effective. I really cant afford to buy a thousand dollar gun right now but I just want an AR really bad like the rest of the world. I might sell my GSG 5 that I have really never used to get some money

Even getting parts is difficult, some of the best pieces (of the puzzle) are backordered so you're in line on that path, too. Extractors, triggers... meh.

I guess it's pick a line-! :eek: Which one do you want to stand in?

I am in four "lines" at Del-Ton... 11/07/08, 11/13/08, 12/09/08, and 02/13/09. :s0001:

Everything I've read on their products seems to indicate that they are good for their price.

All you can do is wait...

I might just go with a del ton kit. website says there is 12-16 weeks wait at the moment. But that gives me time to get the money and get a stripped lower. I just need to come up with the money. then comes the challenge of ammo prices

I am strongly considering just dropping pdx guns shows for now. It is not just pricing and availability, but also, the ugly face of greed is showing up so blalantly that has gotten scary. I've had a couple of bad experiences with sellers with poor business ethics I do not care to describe that has just made me think twice... Never saw it before the Obama-nation. I've already developed a good relationship with a handful of sellers and don't feel the need to risk it anymore.

Been waiting 4 months for RRA EOP 24INCH VARMINT custom lower parts kits a2 stock kit and 4 p-mags.
Im building a long range coyote rig/zombie gun. I found my Spikes tactical Lower on here
and my timney 3lb skelton on gunbroker along with my 100rd beta c. If you look you can still find deals but like most have posted above, there is a wait on most uppers/kits unless your willing to pay for these jokers way over priced junk AR's.

Ive heard good thing about del-ton but im a big fan of DPMS and RRA and for triggers there is non better then timney.

Oh and everything that i orderd from RRA listed above was $940 and some change. I got the lower for cheap before the ban craze, 200 with c-product 30rd and background check. So $1140 for what i think is the ultimate SHTF gun IF IT EVER COMES...:(:confused::s0131::huh::s0129:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top