JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I won the NWFA raffle again. This time it was a stripped AR lower with an NWFA logo. Now I need a rifle kit to go with it. The last one I put together was a PSA 16" kit. I'm looking for the usual, excellent and cheap. :)

Who's got recommendations, or maybe a kit, or parts they want to get rid of?
Ar-15psa.JPG

I've got a 20" PSA upper with the removable A2 carry handle, fixe front site and the standard (think 15") hand guard. No BCG. With a charging handle. I've got couple hundred rounds through it.

Some PSA milspec lower parts too

Some Magpul grip and fixed stock.
Strike industry modular fixed stk too

FE0E9EA6-906B-4D68-98FB-B922961AAA71.jpeg

Last Edited:
I've got a 20" PSA upper with the removable A2 carry handle, fixe front site and the standard (think 15") hand guard. No BCG. With a charging handle. I've got couple hundred rounds through it.

Some PSA milspec lower parts too

Some Magpul grip and fixed stock.
Strike industry modular fixed stk too

View attachment 828436
Sorry, looking for a flat top without sights.

Meaning, upper is not assembled...making sure you have blocks and bbl wrench :)

I've done two kits from them, quality of parts was good, but when they say kit, they mean "kit" LOL
I have vice blocks, barrel wrenches, roll pin punches, jewelers files, inch and foot-pounds torque wrenches,
etc. Never scrimp on tools is my motto.

Last Edited:
I know some people have mixed results with Bear Creek Arsenal, but I recently acquired one of their complete 7.62x39 AR Uppers like this one:

I did get an enhanced firing pin specifically for 7.62x39 in the AR so I could reliably shoot steel-cased stuff like Tulammo and Wolf; I tried it last week and it worked great! Just wanted to throw something different out there!

I would just gather parts.....if you have built one then you know what goes and you can get quality stuff for the same price as a kit.

That said if you need a pistol brace I have sba3 and sba4 ready to ship

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads