JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a few AR-15 items I am looking to have replaced. All prices include USPS Flat Rate shipping,FTF available only in the COZY confines of Molalla.
SOLD!!!!GPS-02 Grip Pod- it is used but not abused (has some finish scars but lockup still intact not all CHOW-CHOWED up) Yes it does have the metal inserts in the bipod legs.-SPF-sold/shipped
(1) NIP CAA cheek/stock riser set(2 risers) these are snap-on risers for use with scope/OR?for standard collapsable AR stocks,I'll try and get the part # posted this evening asking $20.00 shipped USPS
GG&G Front Sight Base sling attatchment, like new no package, mounts right or left, not the railed model, I just am a stickler for the Colt style.Asking $20.00 shipped
Z-Bolt BTMK-2S Rail mounted laser, this is a Green 4-5 mW laser w/push button tailcap and a pressure switch cap,has adjustment for both elevation/windage/runs off two AAA batteries/mount to railed forend or w/included barrel mount/comes w/box,instruction,accessories,four packs of batteries(16) , company based in Clackamas,OR Asking $75.00 shipped
I will try and get some pics up this evening,items are posted on another site so lets go with the Time-Posted I'll Take it for these.Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
(1) NIP CAA cheek/stock riser set(2 risers) these are snap-on risers for use with scope/OR?for standard collapsable AR stocks,I'll try and get the part # posted this evening asking $20.00 shipped USPS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you still have this? What is the part # or can you post or text a pic? Color?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top