JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Radical Firearms AR15 Rifle 762x39

I decided to pull the trigger on one of these. Seemed like it would be the best of both worlds. All the benefits of the AR platform and cheap ammo. I have 2 lowers, one even assembled and still could not build one for less than what the complete rifle is going for with lifetime warranty. It's crazy :) My plans are to add minimalist adjustable buttstock, Vortex red dot with magnifier and HK style 308 muzzle brake, that's pretty much it.

rad762rr%20(2%20of%2020).jpg

Last Edited:
Out of stock, I just signed up to be notified when more are available. Please let me know when yours comes in. A 7.62x39 AR is top on my list!

Radical Firearms AR15 Rifle 762x39

I decided to pull the trigger on one of these. Seemed like it would be the best of both worlds. All the benefits of the AR platform and cheap ammo. I have 2 lowers, one even assembled and still could not build one for less than what the complete rifle is going for with lifetime warranty. It's crazy :) My plans are to add minimalist adjustable buttstock, Vortex red dot with magnifier and HK style 308 muzzle brake, that's pretty much it.

View attachment 325546
Be cool to here a range report after you put 1000 rounds or so through it. I know the Rock River and Robinson armament XCR had issues feeding because of the mags. My understanding that one of the reason why CMMG MK47 Mutant with a magwell that takes AK mags.

The feed issues may not the mags but the feed ramps not being long enough. Which was the case for me. I tried both c products and asc mags. What fixed my issues was extending my feed ramps a little and polishing them. After 300 rounds through it at the range not one feed issues with any mag.

The feed issues may not the mags but the feed ramps not being long enough. Which was the case for me. I tried both c products and asc mags. What fixed my issues was extending my feed ramps a little and polishing them. After 300 rounds through it at the range not one feed issues with any mag.
He tried different mags sent them both in. Lots of people online also had the same issues with those two guns. Where his two xcr in 5.56 were fine and his Rock Rivers in 5.56 and 308 also worked fine.

Hun Shooter,

Your build thinking is a lot like my set up. Don't forget a set of flip down co-indexed BUIS.:D
Zero to your BUIS. Then, a handy way to check your Red DOT zero is to look through it
and see if the "Dot" is sitting on your front post.;)
Don't forget a single point sling plate.:eek:
7.62x39.jpg

Last Edited:
Hun Shooter,

Your build thinking is a lot like my set up. Don't forget a set of flip down co-indexed BUIS.:D
Zero to your BUIS. Then, a handy way to check your Red DOT zero is to look through it
and see if the "Dot" is sitting on your front post.;)
Don't forget a single point sling plate.:eek:
View attachment 326565

Very nice :) I ended up ordering the Primary Arms 1-6x24 scope with the 7.62 reticle and mount combo. I figured that it will give me more flexibility for less $ than the red dot/magnifier combo I was originally planning. Also just ordered a 5 round magazine to make this rifle legal for hunting just in case :)

Amazon.com : Primary Arms 1-6X24 SFP Hunting Scope w/ ACSS 300 BO Reticle : Sports & Outdoors

In my experience building AR15's in the Soviet cartridge, it is best if they have the proper feed ramp. M4 feed ramps combined with the taper of the round can cause fail to feeds. If your upper has a ramp like this you should be good. Not all have issues, but if yours does, you'll know.

EE2953F8-B606-4B1C-8BE5-603BEB0ED34F-3372-0000032F0A28B0EB_tmp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top