JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to think about this. I dont really have any complaints with my rifle except I will never load up those quad rails but otherwise its a nice setup.

I dont mind investing in proper tools but by the time I add up those into the cost Im already looking at complete uppers I can buy brand new and could consider selling my old upper used, would be so much easier.
If it's just the rails that are bothering you I've got a simple solution for you.
:)

I'm finding myself moving back (not that I ever left) to Pic rails.
Having the rail already there is really handy. MLOK rails are narrower and easier to grip, so are keymod and they're easier to install stuff on. I don't know, I've had all three and they each have their advantages. I guess if I had a favorite it would probably be keymod.

I'm finding myself moving back (not that I ever left) to Pic rails.
They make an attractive build, if I was more into ARs I would keep it but I just dont see myself loading up the rails like they were intended. I also wanted a longer one, mine is only 10"... makes for a cool carbine look but after a while I wanted more area to use protecting from the hot barrel.
Gotta admit I have a slight attachment being my first and only AR, a bit of cognative dissonance between what I actually want and what has worked perfectly....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top