JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oil doesn't stay where you put it, and if you don't get the solvent off efficiently, it will dissipate the oil leaving the parts dry. If you store your rifle muzzle up...where does all the oil go...down the extension tube.

For over 20 years...high temp grease, from a tube like what's used in a grease gun. Lubriplate, the stuff used when putting engines together, synthetic motor oil...this is used the get the right consistency...which is about like thick honey that allows it to be applied through a 10cc plastic syringe.

Cost per ounce...a fraction of what folks are paying for lubes on the market. ARs don't need anything fancy, they are not tightly toleranced high revving machines...to the contrary. But as always...do what's best for you.

In the opinion of the group, is there a "one Product" lube that eliminates the "oil and grease" that most of us use? I'd like to not have to use grease on my AR's for short term storage and use.

Sense we are talking smells now. This right here smells like mint. I haven't tried tasting it yet but I've came close. Maybe I'll dip a crayon in the near future.

View attachment 1053447
I was a fan when I was shooting several hundred rounds a month. I'm not so sure it's so good with guns that may sit in the safe for a couple of months. It seems to dry out over time and become sticky.

I was a fan when I was shooting several hundred rounds a month. I'm not so sure it's so good with guns that may sit in the safe for a couple of months. It seems to dry out over time and become sticky.
I'll keep an eye on my stuff. I haven't ran into that issue yet. Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely not shooting as much as I used to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top