JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell, for that price, you could throw in the $300 POF-USA NP3'ed BCG with one-piece gas-key and roller-cam along with an AXTS Raptor and still have a very good rifle with some top-tier stuff in it at a pretty good price...

Just another victim of the iOS predictive text feature... LOL
LOL - presumed as much. I use Android voice dictation, and you should see some of the crap the phone thinks I spew.
This line of text is me dictating Hindi names like Raj Vishnu, vashti comma Mumbai, and other stuff.
A Desi friend says Apple totally hoses them up.

I just keep thinking what would these prices be if the election went the other way?
I'm sure youmll be seeing a TON of cheap stuff since these manfacturers were probably stocking up for the offload that never came.

If they're paying attention they'll keep surging because of WA/OR, try to fill the market in these states before the worthless p*ssbuckets in Salem and Olympia get their bans moving...

If they're paying attention they'll keep surging because of WA/OR, try to fill the market in these states before the worthless p*ssbuckets in Salem and Olympia get their bans moving...

..Which is why I've been building ARs lately.

20170105_183250.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice P7^^^

BTW, thanks clearconscience. I don't need any more AR's. But for anyone who does, I've seen several under $400 that look to be stunning bargains. In addition to CC'S PSA on the first post, Delton put this out for $388. <removed broken link>

Also now sold out. But keep yer eyes peeled and yer wallets handy, NOW is an amazing time for low priced quality AR-s. Complete builds from great manufactures - Smith and Wesson - the Sport 2 specifically, Bushmaster, Ruger, Armalite, Colt, DPMS and several others are amazing bargains. I think we all agree, anyone who doesn't own one, now is the time to get one (as in, a safe full of them) and in addition to benefiting you and the country, show support to the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest it because of how inexpensive it is to get you foot in the door . If you end up liking the platform and the more knowledge you gain about it then you can build your next, piece by piece exactly how you want it and spend as much or as little as you want.

Pros:
very inexpensive,
The magpul furniture on the lower will be more comfortable,
It will go bang when you pull the trigger.

Cons:
I hate those kind of front sights but you may like it.
I hate the look of not having the free float handguard, but you might not.

That's really all I can think of. I mean obviously it's not gonna have the highest quality machining out there but it will still function and look good.

This is my most recent one I put together. Everybody has their own preferences. This would be a good starting point to explore yours.
image.jpeg

Yesterday on the last day of the shot show sale you could get a complete lower at $130 and upper w/ BCG and charger for 250. Free shipping on both. $380 complete gun. Deals are gone, gone, gone... for this week.

Next time I'll nab one or two.

Ok so a few more newbie (seriously) questions. the upper and lower listed in the OP will work together?
Will I need any tools to put them together?
Any suggestions on a an entry level -- but still quality -- BCG and charging handle?
Besides a magazine, would I need anything else?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top