JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't want the BATF shooting my pupper over a homemade AOW. Those JOs would have no problem putting a hole right in the middle of her poor little noggin.

View attachment 1129232
Man are you ok? You're having conversations with yourself in these threads, quoting yourself and everything. And what in the hell does your dog have to do with anything? You really think somehow your ghetto build is gonna have the ATF shooting your dog???

Man are you ok? You're having conversations with yourself in these threads, quoting yourself and everything. And what in the hell does your dog have to do with anything? You really think somehow your ghetto build is gonna have the ATF shooting your dog???
1644603913671.png

I'm fine thanks for the concern.

Yes he does. He truly does.

I think this thread is supposed to be an attempt at humor maybe. The penlight single shot hip fired AR thing, the memes about "pupper", the one way conversations.

It's gotta be a joke.

Easy now, I understand your affection for the agency but I should be able to excercise my 1A rights and have some fun at their expense, especially given what they have done and continue to our firearm freedoms. I will never understand how somebody can appreciate the ATF except of course for gun grabbers.

I think this thread is supposed to be an attempt at humor maybe. The penlight single shot hip fired AR thing, the memes about "pupper", the one way conversations.

It's gotta be a joke.
Or he has imaginary friends? Or maybe his pupper talks to him. Wait I know!!! The ATF has invaded his dog and now controls its mind. His dog tells him what to do and how to build. He trying to avoid "control" but is being controlled without knowing it through the pup. That makes sense right…..

It's gotta be a joke.
Unless the entire account is a joke, it's right in the normal lane for his "projects." Dude is sounding less stable than normal today, though....

It's gotta be a joke.
At least you get that the ATF pupper talk comes from the meme world. The homemade firearm is real. If it fires a projectile it's going to be a firearm. The ATF never said a firearm has to be accurate.

At least you get that the ATF pupper talk comes from the meme world. The homemade firearm is real. If it fires a projectile it's going to be a firearm. The ATF never said a firearm has to be accurate.
If that's the case why can you buy a muzzle loader and walk out with it or have it shipped to your door without a background done…. Doesn't that fire a projectile? You should just stick to muzzle loaders. Your dog won't get shot…

To expand on the ATF pupper meme subject. I hang out on r/gundeals a lot. Frequently when somebody post a deal on an NFA item or an item that is not NFA but would make a firearm NFA if installed on a firearm, the ATF shooting pupper talk comes out. I have no idea where it originated and I don't care. I am guessing you folks don't hang out there much or you would have seen it referenced many, many times.

If ATF wants me to respect them, then they need to respect the 2A and I have not seen any of that from them lately.

If that's the case why can you buy a muzzle loader and walk out with it or have it shipped to your door without a background done…. Doesn't that fire a projectile? You should just stick to muzzle loaders. Your dog won't get shot…
I never understood why muzzle loaders got a pass. It seems to fit their definition of a firearm. Probably some special interest group way back in the day had an exclusion for muzzle loaders stuffed in the law.

The term "Firearm" means: Any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; The frame or receiver of any such weapon; Any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; or. Any destructive device.

To expand on the ATF pupper meme subject. I hang out on r/gundeals a lot. Frequently when somebody post a deal on an NFA item or an item that is not NFA but would make a firearm NFA if installed on a firearm, the ATF shooting pupper talk comes out. I have no idea where it originated and I don't care. I am guessing you folks don't hang out there much or you would have seen it referenced many, many times.

If ATF wants me to respect them, then they need to respect the 2A and I have not seen any of that from them lately.
So you're saying you're just recycling memes/information without researching it yourself. Your defense is just I don't respect the ATF (by the way I don't either but I enjoy the fun stuff so I'll pay to play) it seems solid. Continue to allow the government and the thugs to dictate how you live your life. It's a good look.

I'm done with this thread. It's someone else's turn to run in the circle of nonsense.

Page 2 and three 3 has your answer: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/n...s-licensees-newsletter-february-2005/download

None of those exemptions will prevent my upper only firearm from being a firearm.

I have a question for you. If I relent and decide to bootlick the BATF and do a Form 1 for a sub 26 inch version of my upper only firearm, what part will I be engraving?

So you're saying you're just recycling memes/information without researching it yourself. Your defense is just I don't respect the ATF (by the way I don't either but I enjoy the fun stuff so I'll pay to play) it seems solid. Continue to allow the government and the thugs to dictate how you live your life. It's a good look.

I'm done with this thread. It's someone else's turn to run in the circle of nonsense.
Ciao!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads