JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to @Tgrow503 for providing the missing link to my build today. Great price on unfired barrel and midwest blast can.

I am going to run it in a minimalist pistol configuration for test purposes. It measures out at 27.5ish inches so I can slap a forward pistol grip on it after the handguard is installed. I used a cheapo buffer spring without cutting it down and can reasonably charge it with cheapo ambi charging handle. I have the two standard carbine buffers (7.60ozs total) installed in the extension tube. Standard mil spec trigger in lower.

View attachment 1130469
Good start. No need to work off their upcoming chart. I've decided I'm going to call the chart 922bs. AK owners will know what I mean. :)

Good start. No need to work off their upcoming chart. I've decided I'm going to call the chart 922bs. AK owners will know what I mean. :)
I suspect the new "922bs" chart (aka braced pistol scorecard) will be treated like the old 922r rules and 2nd grips on pistol rules. In both of those cases people and companies interpreted the rules pretty loosely. Braced pistol modifications will be more obvious than the 922r compliance mods but not much more obvious than the 2nd grip mods many people did on their pistols.

This grip style was one of my favorites to skirt the vertical grip ban on pistols. Technically it's not vertical but the goon squad is recognizing that these angle grips, hand stops, etc are changing the design of a pistol from a one handed to a two handed design. They can call it a hand stop, VFG, etc but most all are intended to aid the shooter in placing a second hand on the firearm.

1644764839297.png

I have yet to see somebody sporting one of these on their Glock but more power to them to do so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top