JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Complete FCG taken out of a new Ruger SR AR. Replaced with geissele.

$25 shipped w/tracking

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Let me know how you want to be paid and where to send it. I will get it out in the morning.
Thanks
Larry

I haven't heard back from you, do you know how to see your conversations? You also should have gotten an email with a link to view it.

I think I have seen all your conversatons. I would like to give you a call this morning if you have time.
Thanks
Larry

Where do I send your money. I will get it out as soon as I know where to send it .
Thank you sir !
Larry

I am in Peace Health hospital in Eugene . I have been here for a month. I should be getting out in the next few days. That is why I wanted to send you money to finsh this . But, I still don't have an address to send cash to. If you can give me an address I will send that off.
Thanks
Larry

My wife will be here tomorrow. And I will make happen quick, this is my first time with brain surgery and I am no that quick now. I apologize for any inquvnience that I caused you. But, I will be as fast as can physically go.
Thanks for your understanding !
Larry

I don't know what you need to "finish up". If you want it you need to either send me a paypal payment to the email address I sent you in conversation or mail me the money to the street address I sent you in conversation.

Payment went out this afternoon . Thank you, for your patientence ! Please let me know when you receive your money.
Thanks
Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top