JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
extractor spring (Green), extractor, extractor spring insert (Black), gas rings, firing pin, firing pin retainer pin, hammer & trigger pins, hammer assembly (w/springs), disconnector spring, action spring

Rog, thanks gentlemen. What about all this I read in the technical manual to not swap bolt carriers between rifles? Is this a military issue and not re: new parts?

I haven't seen much problems with BC's. Just make sure you get a FA model, that has the shroud over the firing pin, so the hammer isn't running on it.

For as much as the average person shoots their AR, I wouldn't get too concerned over getting a ton of parts.

Make sure the AR you have, has the above BC, properly staked gas key, with the bolts torqued. HD Green extractor spring, with black insert.
Do not do the O-ring or donut thing under the extractor. use the proper spring and insert, and all will go well. You should have a H buffer installed, and than above parts mentioned, and you'll be good to go.

titanium firing pins? i think everybody agrees that they are a gimmick. also the combination of a heavy spring and a light firing pin could result in misfires and/or blanked primers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top