JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I am looking to buy an AR-10 chambered in 6.5 creedmoor, and I would love to buy something built out of parts from a pacific northwest manufacturer like Aero Precision.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You'll likely have an easier time buying the individual parts and building it yourself than finding one for a price you want to pay right now.

On paper it would definitely be easier to build my own, but it seems like most manufacturers have been struggling to keep parts in stock for this type of build for the past few months I have been paying attention to it

$1020 at Palmetto...
df06b47a4f36dcec6d6f55b1b8a7ac92.jpg

I shot a JP Rifles AR in 6.5CM a few weeks ago and it wanted to shoot into one ragged hole.
A very nice chambering.

Good luck !

Thanks for the heads up, but palmetto looks to be sold out, and the JP stuff stuff is a bit beyond what I can realistically afford right now
Here's one that is still for sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.