JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:buttrock::banana::s0113:

So I go down to the gun shop to see WTF is taking so long,should we call?
She goes to the pile of boxes and finds my goodies

My upper and bits and pieces are here:s0155:

ThenI go look at the one stock she has,An A2.Well this will do for now,and maybe forever.
But it isn't in the right package!? So someone had returned a $60 stock in a $120 package. That's rude.

Well she sold it to me for $40.
Put the lower together and the bolt catch detent went a flying.
Found it. Upper right,see the chip bag clamps on the fan?

I though I was going to drive to all the smiths around to find another.

So the end results sans optics.This barrel is quite heavy.
Oh and the LPK I got from G&R Tactical has a very nice trigger in it. So far.

The upper (stag) has the Houge insert in the fore stock.

Happy man.May have to rob a scope off of a 22 to try it out in the AM.

Yeah I'll be gettin' one of the weights for it. It won't b much of a packing gun anyway.
But I didn't build it for that.

Thanks again.I do appreciate the replies

yea, aint gonna be good for anything other than long sessions proned out, but she'll shoot real nice. it's been a long time since i've fired a heavy target gun. almost sort of want to build one, now... though i'm sure it'd end up like all the other "precision" guns i've built in the last 5 years- sold in 6 months because i zero it and shelve it.

my current hunting rifle started as a SDMR/SPR hybrid build... sopmod stock, railed larue handguard, m951, larue mount, troy backup with a fixed FSB, MUR receiver, harris bipod.... same gun is now whittled down to a rail-less vtac handguard, no light, no worthless bipod, no sights, aluminum rings, swapped out the MUR for a slick-side, and swapped the sopmod for a modstock, which i just swapped out for a MOE. i'm even considering cutting the 18" SPR barrel down to 16, and trading out the rifle-length vtact tube for a mid.

aside from holding that thing steady for 3, 4, 5, 6 minutes, standing still as the dead, waiting for a spooked buck to move into a clear shot, just stalking through thick brush with the weapon at "ready" is enough incentive to shave as much as i can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top