JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to assemble or buy a upper with bull barrel...so many to look at. I want a reasonable price too but who has bout one of these recently? MA parts, blackthorne, Model 1 sales, tonys customs, rguns...I hear bad stuff about many of them.

what caliber are you looking for?

.223 rem, 5.56x45 NATO, 7.62x39 NATO, 300 AAC BLK, .22LR, 6.5 Grendel, .50 beowulf, 9mm, etc...???

Assuming AR-15 as well and not AR-10 (.308 win/7.62x51 NATO)

If 5.56: rainier arms has their ultramatch series complete uppers for just under $1300.

stainless bull barrel, billet upper, match nickle-boron BCG... lifetime warranty on all parts and it is a local business here in WA state.

Last Edited:
Rainier also says if you're not happy with a barrel purchase they will buy it back within 30 days or something like that. I've heard a lot of really good things about them.
I have been happy with my Rock River barrels.

If you want to assemble:

still say look at rainier arms match and ultra match barrels which are all in .223 wylde

<broken link removed>

another option.. black hole weaponry has a match grade bull profile barrel if you want the big extra thick and heavy barrel.

I'm going for both accuracy and useability in the rifle I'm building, so I went with a BHW M4 16" barrel. same rifling and such used in their bull barrel, made out of some of the best stainless steel you can get for a weapon. but lighter, couple inches shorter..

and I plan on a match grade full auto rated BCG that will go in my upper. (rainier arms nickel boron match BCG)

believe it or not but as far as stainless bull barrels go, look into Olympic arms. They actually do a really good job for these type of barrels in the mid cost range

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top