JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Random question, guys.

Got a special order set screw gas block in today and I'm looking for a smith or someone with a vice and barrel blocks for help asap yanking the flash hider off and swapping the gas blocks. I would have had the guys at Curt's take care of it, but they were slammed and shorthanded because of the flu that's going around.

I live and work on the West side of town, am admittedly excited about getting this new gas block on, and would prefer not to have to wait another week, heh!

Curious if anyone might have a lead I could chase down. I'd be happy to bring your favorite six pack to say thanks.

Random question, guys.

Got a special order set screw gas block in today and I'm looking for a smith or someone with a vice and barrel blocks for help asap yanking the flash hider off and swapping the gas blocks. I would have had the guys at Curt's take care of it, but they were slammed and shorthanded because of the flu that's going around.

I live and work on the West side of town, am admittedly excited about getting this new gas block on, and would prefer not to have to wait another week, heh!

Curious if anyone might have a lead I could chase down. I'd be happy to bring your favorite six pack to say thanks.

Not too sure how you feel about cosmetics. I've built a few ARs in my day. You don't need a barrel clamp. If your worried about scratching the coating on your barrel, wrap a rag around it. Throw it in a vise and wrench off your muzzle device off.

If your out a vise I'm free. Pm me.

Also what gas block is on the rifle as is? Why swap to a set screw? Is the original pinned?

Thanks for the reply.

No vice. I live in an appartment, so I'm a bit sparse on tools. it's why I'm kinda stuck at the moment.

I had a lowpro stubby VLTOR clamp-on I got a good deal on over at Arfcom until I could afford the PRI flip up sight gas block that I originally wanted on this rifle.

Gotchya. Well if you need a vice I'm in the east side of Hillsboro.

Will_power. It was a pleasure meeting you and shooting the bubblegum. Definitely hit me up when your ready to shoot that build.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top