JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am sure someone smarter than me has thought of this before.
You have the buffer and spring for an ar15 and when you fire it makes like that rattle sound of the spring. I know there are diffrent systems out now to get away from this.
Why cant a person take a buffer and thread it on to the end of a gas or air shock? It may take some time to find one to work or you may need to have one made to fit in the buffer tube.I know you can get atv shocks made to cetain lengths andcan also get them aired or gased up to the psi you want.
I guess you would just need to knowhow much psi you need to rebound the bolt.
Do you thinkthis would work? Is it worth the trouble? Has anyone else thought of this? Am Ia dumbass for even thinking about it?:s0112::s0114::s0131::huh:

Look into the Enidine buffer system. Its spendy but makes the gun shoot a bit softer and gets rid of the annoying ting during the recoil...

<broken link removed>

Yes, I do have one in. It works well. I don't have an auto gun, so it doesn't lower my cyclic rate, which is one thing its supposed to do. But it does soften the felt recoil as I use it in conjunction with a PWS flash hider/compensator. It also removed almost all of the annoying sproing the occurs through ever shot with a standard spring and buffer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top