JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm putting a Magpul CTR on mine. Seems like a good compromise between price and performance.

I likey VLTOR

another option.....those CAA clamp on cheek peices for the M4 stocks...I could hardly tell the difference between my VLTOR and one of those.

Im just going to go with the standard A2 stock due to the fact im building a varmint rifle and want it to feel more like a rifle. All im putting on it is scope and bi-pod, i have my mini 14's as my tactical's/ rabbit guns. I should have my ar-15 built in the next couple weeks. i cant decide between a 24 inch barrel with 1-8 twist or a 20 inch barrel with 1-9 twist. Any help would be great guys:) oh and im going with a low rider DPMS upper or whats any advantages to the hi rails i will be shooting prown or laying down most of the time.:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Im just going to go with the standard A2 stock due to the fact im building a varmint rifle and want it to feel more like a rifle. All im putting on it is scope and bi-pod, i have my mini 14's as my tactical's/ rabbit guns. I should have my ar-15 built in the next couple weeks. i cant decide between a 24 inch barrel with 1-8 twist or a 20 inch barrel with 1-9 twist. Any help would be great guys:) oh and im going with a low rider DPMS upper or whats any advantages to the hi rails i will be shooting prown or laying down most of the time.:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Nice lower you got there.... :s0155: Looks familliar...LOL.

Glad you like it,

I would chime in by saying go with a 24 inch barrel if you are gonna bipod it, the only thing is that really is a large upper.

It is up to you though.

Whatever you do, I am sure it will be great and will gladly help you along the way.

Cid

Depends on the role.

For a varmint/target rifle, I prefer a full stock. I usually go with an A2. However, smaller people may like an A1 better.

I recently swapped out the VLTOR, and MagPul M93Bs for the MagPul MOE (cheaper CTR).

Unless you want to spend money, don't bother with the MagPul PRS. It's very heavy and the cheekpiece is useless on an AR.

Or...that basic M4 stock has worked well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top