JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make your own Like this, you get the idea. Will work for pistol and other type of semi auto rifles.

brasscatcher_tripod_01.jpg

brasscatcher_tripod_01.jpg

A simple tarp laid on the ground next to you is quite effective for range use. When you are done fold up the 4 corners and all the brass is in the middle.

I have a couple like DTD linked you too. I had a lot of problems with brass bounce back. I took 2 pieces of plastic I had and riveted them to the sides of the main channel and that helped a whole bunch. Still would not use it is where a failure could cause harm.

I have one like DTD's link. The main problem is that the top part of the fabric tends to collapse onto the bottom part and it closes off. That will occasionally cause the case to not fully eject then then bolt jams on it while closing. I was thinking about something like what NWcid mentioned but haven't figured out exactly how I want to do it yet.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads