JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All of the above mentioned are good. However, a pressure washer will do fine. If you don't have access to a pressure washer, the silverware basket of the dishwasher is the next best thing. It's an AR bolt, not brain surgery.

All of the above mentioned are good. However, a pressure washer will do fine. If you don't have access to a pressure washer, the silverware basket of the dishwasher is the next best thing. It's an AR bolt, not brain surgery.
I prefer the Tempest In A Teapot brand scraper and their proprietary electrolytes.

I've been known to use an empty .357 or .308 case. It's actually very effective. just slide the end of the bolt into the case mouth and work it like date night. don't forget a little squirt of CLP to lube things up.:s0060:
-$0

Come to think about it I do have some large big bore brass cases (old military shoulder breaking ammo) I could use with my CLP.....;)
Work it like date night..... ROFLMAO:s0005:
Gotta get in the mood for date night, right?:s0001::s0108::s0108::s0108:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR