JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought this one, works well. I think it was 20.

<broken link removed>

I bought this one, works well. I think it was 20.

<broken link removed>

I like that this tool has a lot more functions than the Kley-Zion tool, the only reason I asked is that there is free shipping with the Botach order. I may have to reconsider my cheap choice because this one also has FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!:s0115::s0115::s0115::s0069:

Thanks Reno!!!:s0059:

CLP, a cleaning brush of some sort in steel, brass, or copper (I've always just mainly used USGI bore and chamber brushes) and pipe cleaners are all you need to adequately clean schmutz from the bolt.

Use the firing pin to push out the little pin that holds in the extractor.

;)

Get yer self a Leatherman Rifle Tool and your all set.
Leatherman - MUT Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Brown Sheath - Multitools - Amazon.com

I was gifted one from Leatherman when they first came out with it, and these are by far the bestest, most awesomest tool on the whole stinkin planet!!! Bonus points are it also works more awesomer for fishing stuff then any combo of tools you would have to have handy, and it only takes one hand to use most any thing on it! You will thank me later!:D:D:D

Last Edited:
Get yer self a Leatherman Rifle Tool and your all set.
Leatherman - MUT Multi-Tool, Black with Molle Brown Sheath - Multitools - Amazon.com

I was gifted one from Leatherman when they first came out with it, and these are by far the bestest, most awesomest tool on the whole stinkin planet!!! Bonus points are it also works more awesomer for fishing stuff then any combo of tools you would have to have handy, and it only takes one hand to use most any thing on it! You will thank me later!:D:D:D

Good Gawd Man, didn't you glean my cheapness from my above posts???:eek::eek::eek::p
Yeah, I have two of the old classic leathermans and have them strategically located in my tackle box & range bag.;)

The CAT tool is under $30 delivered on Amazon, generally considered one of the better AR scraping all in one tools for the AR.

CLP, a cleaning brush of some sort in steel, brass, or copper (I've always just mainly used USGI bore and chamber brushes) and pipe cleaners are all you need to adequately clean schmutz from the bolt.

Use the firing pin to push out the little pin that holds in the extractor.

;)

Yep, I normally do all that but this last time out I didn't get to cleaning for a while & noticed the carbon that wasn't there last time.

Screenshot_2017-05-08-19-14-52.png

:)

I've been known to use an empty .357 or .308 case. It's actually very effective. just slide the end of the bolt into the case mouth and work it like date night. don't forget a little squirt of CLP to lube things up.:s0060:
-$0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads