JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Assembling a kit I've had laying around forever and it's one part short.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know the exact part you all are talking about. And would gladly donate if I had a spare.

My question though... Since most people build lowers from full LPKs, as everything is 1:1, how do you end up with extras laying around.

I mean it happens all the time with IKEA furnitures, but AR parts...?

I know the exact part you all are talking about. And would gladly donate if I had a spare.

My question though... Since most people build lowers from full LPKs, as everything is 1:1, how do you end up with extras laying around.

It's kind of like in this case you're missing one part because you change something or something breaks so you bust into you're lower parts kit to get you're rifle going again, get a new lower because you have a spare parts kit go oh crap I forgot I used this other part time to order and oops kit might as well. You use that part from the oops kit then you have doubles to give away!

Yeah, I have a few extra laying around...
McMaster-Carr Roll Pins and Screws for AR15

Many of us that build multiple AR's always have spare parts laying around because we buy lost parts kits. Parts DO EVAPORATE and DISAPPEAR randomly only to evade us for years then reappear suddenly. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.