JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

Looking for an no frills AR15 at a decent price. I don't want anything that's been too heavily modified (sorry, no janky quad rails, multi stage triggers, Magpul stuff, etc), prefer it as close to stock as possible and would like to avoid polymer lowers.

-20" Gov profile barrel (chrome lined is ideal)
-1/9 twist minimum (prefer 1/7)
-Standard handguards
-A2 flash hider
-F marked FSB
-Flat top upper
-Prefer some sort of BUIS, but a carry handle sight or no sight is ok
-A2 stock
-Standard CH/trigger and quality BCG
-A2 grip

I have cash in hand and can meet locally around the Portland metro area, and will drive for the right gun. I'm open to ARs with 16" barrels and collapsible stocks, in addition to an AR that doesn't quite fit my criteria, but I prefer the look and feel of the longer ones. I would hope to find one for about a thousand, but obviously this is a terrible time to buy, so I can increase my budget. Let me know what you have!

i have an oly arms im looking to sell for about 1100 with 300 rds of ammo, forward assist, red dot, its got a 16 inch bull barrel, a solid stock and quad rails on it, less than 300 down the pipe.... let me know , text me or call 503 857 9010

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top