JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a couple of simple jobs to be done on a couple of ARs... castle-nut staking, maybe punching out an A2 FSP and installing a gas block and FF handguard. All easy stuff, but when I decided I was done w AR acquisition, the various tools, vice blocks, in/lbs torque wrench, etc all went away.

Now I'm changing some stuff and need them again but don't want to buy all new stuff just for this.
Anybody know of someone, even a reliable home 'smith, that could knock a few little jobs like that out?

I've got a couple of simple jobs to be done on a couple of ARs... castle-nut staking, maybe punching out an A2 FSP and installing a gas block and FF handguard. All easy stuff, but when I decided I was done w AR acquisition, the various tools, vice blocks, in/lbs torque wrench, etc all went away.

Now I'm changing some stuff and need them again but don't want to buy all new stuff just for this.
Anybody know of someone, even a reliable home 'smith, that could knock a few little jobs like that out?

Why would you ever sell tools of any kind? Their tools, man. o_O

Why would you ever sell tools of any kind? Their tools, man. o_O
I was living lean, man.
Plus, I didn't sell em, I loaned em out or gave em to people who were just getting into the hobby... most of those dudes have passed it along, which I approve of.

I've still got a decent set of punches, dead-blow hammer, and a castle-nut wrench, just need some staking and torquing done. Staking a castle-nut or gas key looks easy, but doing it right requires some aptitude to not dick it up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top