JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just picked mine up tonight finally. Ill post pics tomorrow. the muzzle nut came off fairly easily. Replaced it with a krebs birdcage style. I've had parts for two weeks but was waiting for this one to come in. Can't wait to get to the range.

Last Edited:
I will get dirty looks from all my AR's for saying this but I would do an AK. I mean its not really accuracy you are going for, otherwise you would want a rifle. The shorter the barrel and gas system, and the less time there is between when the bullet passes the gas hole and when it leaves the barrel, the less reliable they are. This is also why they make those funny looking pigtail gas tubes that wrap around the barrel, but they don't always work. I know if you step to a 10 or 11" some of the reliability issues are resolved but not all. Plus the 7.62 is really loud and bada$$ out of that short of a barrel. Cheaper to shoot and easier to maintain as well (if you even choose to maintain it).