JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've always wanted one of those tray type speed loaders for the AR, but the commercial ones were stupid expensive, and I hadn't found one for AK mags. I think I just found myself an early birthday present.

AR15 - AK47 Mag speed loader / easy loader

Work smarter, not harder.

il_570xN.1012630863_2vqr.jpg

This is a lot cheaper and can be taken in the field.
Invest in some stripper clips that you can preload while watching a movie.

I'm not interested in cheap Chinese junk. Those are garbage for field use, and wasting time loading stripper clips defeats the entire purpose. What makes you think a wood board can't go to the range?

Work smarter, not harder.

I'm not interested in cheap Chinese junk. Those are garbage for field use, and wasting time loading stripper clips defeats the entire purpose. What makes you think a wood board can't go to the range?
Mellow out a little. I use several different models and had nothing but good luck with them. If they did not work I would not have mentioned them. Never said your board can't can't go to a range. And by the time you load the board I will already have loaded 3-4 mags.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top