JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I traded this away previously to a buddy, but he gave it back to me since he said he could not accept it for a case of beer and some jerky. So now it is up for sale to try and see what it brings for offers. I had this rifle assembled from all new parts by a gunsmith when I lived back east about 5 months ago. Also will come with a couple boxes of ammo and the 130 or so empty brass casings that have been run through this rifle. Rifle also will come with two 10 round magazines.

Parts List:
SAA Lower
RRA 2-stage Trigger & LPK
Hogue grip
Magpul ACS Stock w/ recoil pad
Wilson Combat upper
Wilson Combat 16" match barrel
6.8 ITS Superbolt
Badger Ordnance charge handle
Midwest Industries 12" SS Handguards
Burris AR P.E.P.R scope mount
Barret muzzle brake
Bushnell Trophy XLT 1.5-6x w/ Illuminated Dot
Burris BiPod

I spent close to $1600 building this rifle and this is the one that really pains me to sell, but oh well.

$950 for everything FTF WA w/ ID & CPL
$850 w/out scope

Only trade would be towards a Sig p239 in 40/357

Clearing out everything I have to free up some cash for other interests. This one is a LNIB Remington 887 NitroMag that I have had for not even 3 days so far. Bought it for $430 + tax to take it hunting this weekend, but that fell through so here it is up for sale. To say it was an impulse purchase would be an understatement.

$400 FTF w/ WA ID & CPL ** I have the box although not pictured **

Only trade would be towards a Sig p239 in 40/357

Just picked this one up and unfortunately haven't even had a chance to take it out and shoot it. Gun has a really light dusting of rust from a friend borrowing it and forgetting to wipe it down. Rifle comes with a Bushnell 4x scope on it too and will toss in a couple half filled boxes of shells.

$300 w/ WA ID & Bill of Sale ---- Sale Pending