JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
AR-57 upper on a Stag lower w/Stag internals and Magpul UBR stock. I am including a brand new Aimpoint Micro H1 red dot sight and 3 FN 50 rd magazines along with 150 rounds of SR197 ammunition. Approximately 200 rounds have been fired through this and it functions perfectly with the SR197 and the SS192 rounds. This will have to be a FTF transaction in the Woodland/LaCenter/Ridgefield area and I will require a signed bill of sale and valid ID. Preferably someone with a valid cpl. I am looking to get $2200 cash and will consider some possible partial trades. Mostly interested in H&K handguns in 9mm, 40mm, or .357sig. I will consider other makes as well so let me know what you have but they must be in perfect condition just like this rifle is. I might also consider a HD shotgun as a partial trade. Again, let me know what you have to trade, the worst that can happen is I say I'm not interested.

A couple of people has sent me messages saying that the price is way too high. If you look at what a new Aimpoint H1 with mount and battery(no, they don't include one with it) is going for you'll see it's over $600. The Magpul UBR stocks are over $250 IF you can even find one. FNH mags and ammunition are incredibly over priced right now as well but it is what it is and I have no control over it. If someone just wants the upper, make me an offer. They are out of stock everywhere and going for a lot more than I want on GB. I would also trade straight across for a .45acp upper in equal shape or one of the handguns I listed above.

Last Edited: