JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I just completed this but have decided to NOT go into this caliber. So, it's up for sale.

New PSA lower receiver. "Multi" marked, w/ bullet pictures to indicate Safe and Semi
New Magpul MOE lower furniture
New fire control parts
New spring w/Carbine 2.9 oz. buffer

Upper (DSA assembled/built)
New 16" DSA .300 AAC bbl 1/8 twist chrome lined
New 3 prong slotted flash hider
New Handguards and FS assembly

New PSA bolt carrier group w/ PSA logo, staked gas key, M-16 style/weight
New std charging handle

You can have this for just $700. And, you can pick the FFL that you want to use (as you'll be responsible for the transfer, BGC, etc...). Not really looking for a trade or to ship.

I live in Vancouver, WA and I am willing to drive as far as Kelso, WA or to Oregon City to meet and do the transfer. Contact me via the PM function.

Oh yeah, pictures.......
IMG-6297.jpg
IMG-6301-LI.jpg
IMG-6298.jpg
IMG-6299.jpg
IMG-6302.jpg

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So then.....I had an inquiry about if I had any ammo going with this rifle.

Sorry, NO AMMO. But, that being said......Do you reload? Because, if you do....here's my offer (when purchased together with the rifle).....

A NIB....2 die set of LEE dies. The set comes with the shell holder, one powder scoop, the f/l sizer/decapper die and the bullet seating die. Normally $32.99 from Amazon.
Then add.....a NIB Wilson Cartridge Case Gauge (to check your newly resized brass). $26.54 at Midway USA.
And finally, add.....a brand new Sheridan Engineering Ammunition Gauge (to check your loaded ammo). $60 from Sheridan.
That's a total value of $119.53. Then add more for shipping and insurance.

BUT, But, but.....WAIT.....
All of it can be included with the rifle purchase for just another $100.

If the rifle purchaser does not want the above items. I will sell the items at a later time in another thread. Don't ask to be put on a "waiting list". There is none.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
IIRC...users say.....that the .300 black out platform will utilize regular mags. I haven't indulged in the platform. So, I can't say if a 20 round mag is better or if the 30 rounder is better.

I got old GI metal mags. 20 and 30 round flavors.

If you're serious. Contact me via PM with a valid offer.

Aloha, Mark

IIRC...users say.....that the .300 black out platform will utilize regular mags. I haven't indulged in the platform. So, I can't say if a 20 round mag is better or if the 30 rounder is better.

I got old GI metal mags. 20 and 30 round flavors.

If you're serious. Contact me via PM with a valid offer.

Aloha, Mark

Have run regular commercial ammunition with normal 30rd pMAG's no problems. Use silver tape and label them to mitigate a catastrophic failure when shooting .223/5.56 same day.

Use 20rder's prone sometimes (taped), and if sighting in from a sled.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.