JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Up for sale and better yet trade are 10 very cheap, as in cheaply made AR 20 rnd mags. Six have had the green followers traded out for gray ones trying to make em work good DIDN'T help........

Maybe someone with more patience can get the followers to run smoother or who knows maybe change em out again for better ones. I have enough mags that function better to not futz with these so they have been sitting in a dark corner in time out for not doing what was asked of them.

So if you are so inclined to take the demanding task on of getting these properly functioning have at it. I am not responsible for your sleepless nights or future PTSD associated with such activity.

All 10 can be yours for the low low price of $50 American dollars. We all know that aint worth what it used to be.

Willing to trade for the lifeless dead boddies of such well known celebrities as 44mag,357, 243,270 or the ancient 45LC
or the transplants to bring them back to life (IE bullets). Other trades considered if you need to get rid of some stuff.

Sorry I will not ship, travel or take bank checks from third world countries to get these gone, they can always be put back in the dungeon.
Please PM all questions and offers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads