JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
We need pics!

I don't have a lower ready for it, so I popped the upper off my Ruger just to give it something to sit on for the photos. She's nice and heavy, should be a good platform to work on for good accuracy:

IMG_5238a.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

I forgot to mention that the upper seems really well made. I'm no expert in these things, but compared to my Ruger, which is really well made, this is right up there in terms of quality. I think it's a good deal for the money. Now I have to start gathering up some accessories to make it into it's own complete rifle :)

The color on that looks a little different than I expected for FDE, but it could be lighting or something as well. Glad you are happy with the initial quality. It's always hard to lay out your cash with an unknown vendor and hope you like what you get.

The color on that looks a little different than I expected for FDE, but it could be lighting or something as well. Glad you are happy with the initial quality. It's always hard to lay out your cash with an unknown vendor and hope you like what you get.

Those photos are under incandescent lights with light coming in from a window - I had a really hard time getting the color balance correct with two competing color temperatures in the same photo. In person it really looks like the photo from the manufacturer. I currently don't have an FDE accessory like a stock to put next to it, so I can't compare that just yet.

Lighting can be tricky. I have a few things from different companies in FDE and they seem to vary a little, but not too bad. I think the texture makes a big difference in getting them to match up well.

Put a scope on it I had. Planning on getting an AR
specific scope. Put a keymod bi pod mount and QD sling mount.
Fluting on barrel is spiral. Different then the one shown. :)
20151004_045154.jpg
Ready for the range.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top