Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by themanwiththeAR, Apr 12, 2012.

1. themanwiththeAR

themanwiththeAR Rainier New Member

Hey everyone I just got my Custom AR. I'm new to the sport and wondering where there are good areas to shoot at that is a gun range.

2. sowatnao

sowatnao seattle Member

depends where you at bud. are you in mt rainier? rainier valley? downtown rainier st?

3. Bajablast

Bajablast Hillsboro, OR Active Member

If you are in Rainier Oregon, just look up Rainier Rod and Gun Club. Dues are $25 per year.

Rainier Rod and Gun Club

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

4. DEADTIME

DEADTIME Coeur D alene Active Member

As a tanker I have a deep mistrust of the 5.56 that being said I enjoy my Bushmaster Orc with an eotech 512. What ya running?

5. themanwiththeAR

What I did since I live in Rainier, OR I went to Tactical Ammunition.com I got a complete Carbine upper and put it on a Spikes Tactical Lower it's a 1x9 twist 5.56. Right now I just have a bare AR I really want to get some kick *** accessories.

6. themanwiththeAR

Hey I didn't re-read what I wrote before I posted it I wanted to know place that weren't a gun range so when I travel I can hit up some fun spots that I'm able to use my exploding targets.

7. powermad

powermad Portland Active Member

There are a few spots to go shooting in that area.
    It is logging country.
    Most are gated now due to asshats leaving crap all over the place but you can walk in.
    Go up Cannon rd, by the deer island store to Pittsburgh rd.
    Keep going up till you get to the rock pit.
    The Alston Meyger area off hwy 30 has a lot of area also.