Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR 15

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by islandshot, Sep 11, 2011.

1. islandshot

islandshot Whidbey Island Member

Looking for a complete rifle with or without bells and whistles. Prefer flat top.

Have 1000.00 +/- cash depending on what you have. Let me know if you want to sell yours!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  2. 19stang88

19stang88 Gresham Member

I have a rock river arm with a tactical hand guard. Less then 200 rounds through it. Bought it in July of 2011.

3. islandshot

Do you have any pics?
    Do you want to sell it?
    I'm in N Seattle - would we meet somewhere?
    If you would sell it, how much?

4. 19stang88

19stang88 Gresham Member

My price is $950 obo. Only problem I Am in Portland.

5. castleguard

castleguard Centralia, WA. New Member

6. Kain

Kain Vancouver, WA Member

I have a Rock River Arms 20" HBAR flat top with a chrome lined barrel chambered in .223 Wylde (eats 223 Remington or milspec 5.56). F marked FSB, and RRA bolt carrier group.
    Mated to it is a DPMS lower receiver and parts kit and an A2 stock. This rifle has seen about 1200 rounds.

I'll include one mag and a choice of a GI style carry handle or a Rock River Arms "Tactical Carry Handle"
    Asking $850 or $800 with no carry handle/rear sight.

I also have a Cmmg 22 lr conversion with one mag I'd throw in for $100. Be advised though that the accuracy with that conversion is not great. Grapefruit sized at 50 yards, but cheap plinking.

I am in Vancouver WA and would be willing to meet around Centralia/Chehelis or so. Let me know I'd you'd like some pics.

7. islandshot

That sounds like exactly what I've been looking for. Can you please email pics to John@agc4u.com
    More pics the better.

We are a ways apart as I'm in N Seattle. Possible to come closer if I give you some gas money in the price? I'd also be interested in the conversion kit.

Please let me know all the information possible. I'm not interested in firearms that are full of tool marks and beat on. Also if the parts were put together by you or someone else or is it a RRA factory? More info the better.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.