JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Armalite A2 National Match 20" stainless barrel has 60 rounds through it, comes with box and owners manual. Bought it here last week because it was a twin to my AR-10, but have decided to go a different direction with my AR's. $1200 firm or trade for flat top AR only

AR_15_for_sale_002[1].jpg

Understandable. I'm on a restricted gun budget from the better half and I've been waiting for the expense of an AR for about 5yrs, so I'm very interested in what's out in the field.

Come on guys, please no more PM's with insulting lowball offers. Ill keep "ugly green" as one guy called it before I give it away for a "marlin 60 stainless and 100 bucks" and if you can buy a new one on gunbroker for 650 then more power to you. This is a factory match grade gun and not assembled from imported Chinese junk parts or seconds. Just asking a decent price for a good, clean gun. A little respect goes a long way. Have a great day!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.