Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ar-15

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by 284guy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. 284guy

284guy Woodburn Member

Armalite A2 National Match 20" stainless barrel has 60 rounds through it, comes with box and owners manual. Bought it here last week because it was a twin to my AR-10, but have decided to go a different direction with my AR's. $1200 firm or trade for flat top AR only

AR_15_for_sale_002[1].jpg

2. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

Very nice gun & free bump.

3. Pcamret

Pcamret Redmond, OR New Member

Any chance in dropping down to $1,000?

4. jkraig

This rifle sells for nearly $1600.00. This is a National Match rifle, not your everyday run of the mill rifle.:thumbup:

5. Pcamret

Pcamret Redmond, OR New Member

Understandable. I'm on a restricted gun budget from the better half and I've been waiting for the expense of an AR for about 5yrs, so I'm very interested in what's out in the field.

6. 284guy

284guy Woodburn Member

Come on guys, please no more PM's with insulting lowball offers. Ill keep "ugly green" as one guy called it before I give it away for a "marlin 60 stainless and 100 bucks" and if you can buy a new one on gunbroker for 650 then more power to you. This is a factory match grade gun and not assembled from imported Chinese junk parts or seconds. Just asking a decent price for a good, clean gun. A little respect goes a long way. Have a great day!

7. jkraig

Your price is well within line, and doesn't even have the Obama mark up on it like others out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.