JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Olympic Arms lower
DSG 16" mid-length upper
5.56 1-7
Troy flip up rear
Magpul stock, forearm and grip
Magpul ASAP hoop end plate
Lower wears old spray paint from the coyote hunting days. Pretty sure some chemicals would clean it up.
Less than 300 rounds fired with the upper and zero malfunctions.
$500
20180831_165605.jpg

Last Edited:
That looks pretty good, let me put a little thought into it, and where are you located at? And any interest in a vortex spitfire 3 optic as a partial trade.

That looks pretty good, let me put a little thought into it, and where are you located at? And any interest in a vortex spitfire 3 optic as a partial trade.
I am in Chehalis Wa. Not interested in anything other than cash or a Bushnell DMRII scope. Which is the reason I am offering the sale. I will give you a few days, maybe someone will offer up a better deal for you.

Last Edited:
It's listed in the rifles classifieds next to my avatar if you don't mind looking, the title is upgraded SW Sport 2 , it has a bunch of stuff but it can be simplified if you'd like!

Both have 16" barrels , folding stock, 556/223, flat top ready for scope.both have a AR15 scope with military mount [ add 100.00 if you want scope that cost me 200.00]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top