JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to me that that dealer is setting himself up for a visit from the "man". When was the last time you tried to tell the DMV that you only paid a fraction of what a car you just bought was worth?

If he's not required to charge sales tax then why is he charging it on a small ficticious amount?? Surely he has to report it and send it in to the state... and I would think that SOMEONE would ask why all of his "sales" are so cheap.

Unless of course he's just pocketing the "extra" so he can make his transfer fee seem cheaper. :confused:

He doesn't charge >everybody< tiny amounts, just me...........i'm sure a certain percentage of every o1's sales fall into the parts guns/junkers catagories, it's just i buy a lot of parts guns.......

I'm done with this thread, if anybody can't figure out what i'm not saying, well, i'm not saying........
--carlos

I went in to Sportsman's in Vancouver today at about noon and the 6 S&W MP15s they had this morning were already sold out. Try Brighwater Ventures less than 1/2 mi. from Sportsman's. He had several bushmasters and a couple of colts (used) left the other day. Probably because not too many people know he's there, but he's always been fair in my dealings with him.

They were sold by 6:10 am. I called. They were gone from the 82nd st. store also. I don't know how many they had. Maybe I should just throw in the towel when it comes to owning an AR. :s0129:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.